Monday, April 29, 2013

Festival of Nations keeps us coming back for more!

Recently, we asked our Facebook and Twitter followers: What they love about Festival of Nations and why is it an important event for them to attend. 

We got some awesome responses! 


Ana

"I love attending festival of nations for the fun experience and food. I love seeing the dances from different cultures and seeing the cool shops full of amazing things from around the world. It's like going around the whole entire world just in one area. I've been going for four years and it never gets boring"


Jennifer

"I grew up in a military family, living overseas and being exposed to a multitude of cultures.  I think it is important to expose my daughter to other cultures and ways of life.  The Festival of Nations has been an annual event going on four years this year!"
Cheryl

"My ancestry includes Czech from my father's side of the family.  My grandmother, was full-blood Czech which got me curious about the Czech culture and because of my love of Czech food ( fond memories of my grandmother's Czech cooking growing up).  This is how I became interested in the Sokol organization and have attended several of their events and "Like" them on Facebook and found out about this contest. 

I've never actually been to the Festival of Nations but have intended on going for many years.  It would be wonderful to experience all the festivities, try all the different ethnic foods and learn more about different cultures. Imaging it almost like being on a trip around the world and would love to attend!"




Thank you, ladies!

Festival of Nations is finally upon us this weekend, we can't wait to see you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment